translate

Sunday 30 June 2013

LAZY SUNDAY


Good day to you all. Well a lazy day for us, after a chill free supper last night from our restaurant, we ate our take away and then watched the TV. A great drama Hub and I love. Teen spoke to me at half eleven. He loved his party. Today he is at the beach with Bunches, Daddy Bun, Sister Bun and the sister’s boyfriend. I am so pleased he is getting places and is in a family atmosphere. A thing I can’t offer him.

Hub and I had a sleep in then lay in bed and listened to our radio drama, like an old couple. Had breakfast and sat out for a while, talking work. Now Hub is doing some dog work and I am chatting to my Bloggets.

My earphones have broken, so I have had to order some more. I can’t just have the speech in the room, as I like to go away in another world and can’t do that, if people can hear what I am writing? I feel judged.

So I publish to the world to be judged instead, ha. Well, at least once it is out it is out? If I was to be judged on what I am writing before I actually print it, nothing would get published.

Our Indian family are making lovely smells from their kitchen again, and there are BBQ’s in the background of the gardens. Our roses are so sweet at this time of year and the breeze is blowing over fragrances from everyone’s gardens. I’m dying for a lilac tree, as that is my favourite tree. I will tell you why tomorrow, it is a real love story.

So going to do some washing now for Hubs white shirts to go away with on Wednesday.

My friend is due back from her holiday in Cyprus today. I hope her and her lovely new BO, have had a great time?

 The one thing I remember about Cyprus was the smell of lemon trees. A citrus fragrance was everywhere. Lemon trees and orange trees, just on the road side

Of all my places in the world I loved the Caribbean and the US, but Italy was very special, because of the food, wine and people. If I lived there, I would become an alcoholic for sure, ha, as the wine is like the best liquid in the world there, they keep the best and export whatever is left.

OK, as I was about to go into fantasy land on holiday with you, all I can hear  in the background, is Hub struggling with the dogs, so I shall go and help him. I should be with him anyway and not working as we spend too little time together.

Remind me to tell you about the lilac tree story later?

Where ever you are, have a great day and come back again or I will miss you. xxx

No comments: