translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

BUNCHES MEET THE AUNT


Here I sit in my garden, the traffic saying hello as it passes, the gentle breaze blowing my long hair in wisps across my face and the birds singing as happily as they chat in the trees. The sun is shining though feels as though there is a blanket of cloud fighting with it. I don’t care, I need some air. I need to calm down from yesterday.

Hub is in the capital now for a very important meeting. A meeting which will be crucial to him. I am anxious for him. So after the track from the US to home yesterday, he now has four taxi’s, a tube and two trains before he is home again tonight at eight.

Well, is my aunt home? God knows, as she has not bothered to let me know, though I did ask her to text me when she was in the house?

After the walk and trauma we had in our earlier blog, Hub returned home from the US. He was shattered bless him, but after a shower, he joined in with the FUN…

I gave Hub his Anniversary card. I got it from a company called


But, I can’t find any gifts on that page, though the cards are lovely. Really big and you can write words in print, in the given box online, then they Braille them for you.

You get a great description too, of what tactile picture is on your card.

Teen bought us a lovely present, a letter box to hang on the wall and put our letters in, and a beautiful candle.

Did I tell you he was Hubs best man?

We got a lovely card from my friend where I used to live and some nice greetings vie online.

Off we went to our evening dinner. Bunches came along too. She was so polite. So great you know how most kids will just sit there, she was very interactive, asking questions, showing interest and was perfectly pleasant. I’m sure she would rather not be there, but I thought it would be nice for my Aunt to meet with her.

Oh bless Louis, he arranged a birthday cake, lit candles and sang to my aunt.

He even had balloons for her.

(Stuff our Anniversary?)

Hahahahaha.

Hub bought some Champagne. Yum. Aunt had her favourite drink too and a bottle of red wine was ordered.

I didn’t have any of that though, Champagne was enough.

We went home and it was all a rush, so Aunt forgot her birthday gifts.

She said it would be six months before she would be back too. So I will change her birthday paper, for Christmas paper?

What do you think?

Haha haha.

Joking, she opened them and knows what is in them, though she for sure will have forgotten them by then. Shame really the difficulty I went to to buy them too. I got her some lovely things.

Oh well.

She didn’t chase Louis in the kitchen, but she did give him the biggest cuddle, poor guy.

On her way home, I phoned her on the train. She sounded so sad. I really felt for her, she said when we were walking on the field, she loves seeing us, as she laughs when she is here. She says how she used to laugh when she was with her Mum and how she misses that.

Poor thing. If you could see the wench she lives with now, no wonder she was depressed about going home? She is a dragon.

Right, just had a call to say my gardener is on her way, so must try to clean this garden. God. I’m really flat with stress from yesterday, believe me, I’ve only published half? x

No comments: