translate

Sunday 23 June 2013

OH GOD. I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.


OK, my dearest Bloggets, I must tell you of what you’re crazy Fi Blogget has done today. A real blonde moment, in fact no, that is an insult to blondies. A real Fi moment.

Serves me right for going to bed at silly time and being so tired, I can’t be bothered to turn on the dishwasher, but I have to, so this is the result.

I went to remove dishes from the washer. I could smell a very lovely sweet vanilla fragrance?

I wondered if I was using a different dish washer tablet. I hoped not, as though the smell was quite nice, though a little on the sweet side, I like my dishes smelling of lemon, or even better, nothing.

So as I am removing the dishes, I could smell the perfume getting stronger. I felt the dishes, they were perfectly clean, then came the glass that I kind of thought I shouldn’t put in, as it is a small one and very old?

But it was fine.

Then, the cutlery section? OMG?

What on earth was that? A plastic utensil that had melted? Surely not?

Well, right, not.

The blooming glass, was not an old glass from my cupboard, but a vanilla candle?

 

 

OK. So very funny, get it out of your system…

Now I have scraped and washed, I start round two, but with twice as many dishes, as, I don’t know what was what so had to wash everything.

See ya.

No comments: