translate

Sunday 9 June 2013

IPhone fun and spices in the sun


Good day to you all my dearest Bloggets. I hope this weekend has given you at least one thing that you can smile about? So much I hope you are all OK? Me? I’m fine, thanks for asking?Hehehehahhha!

In fact more than fine. Hub and I have had the most beautiful weekend. It had the potential to be sad, and boring, but  absolutely not like that  at all. Mainly, because I knew my teen was happy and having a great time in the country retreat of Daddy Buns, with his Girl Bunches. I did get to talk with him yesterday and he was happy, as happy as my boy can sound. He spent the day at the river having a BBQ, with Bunches, Bunches Dad, his, girlfriend and four dogs. I spoke to him last night as he stayed overnight for the second night. I  really had that sinking feeling of missing him so much, but thank God, I received lots of love and smiles from Hub and we had a great weekend. I also had a lot of emails from you guys, at visionsforfuture@googlemail.com and that was great to get to know you a little better an know why you read the blogs here? Sometimes I do wonder?

Hub and I have eaten the most crazy food this weekend, and have had, so much fun with it, Also sat in the garden and talked talked and talked some more. God, that man can talk? Hahehehehaha.

It’s just so  nice though to relax and have time to feel at one with each other. We never have time to do that normally, there is always work gets in the way, we never have just time for us? We played some board games and loved our own company.

Totalled off to the shops and as a friend says, ate the sun.

Hub told me something silly and funny last night that made me laugh, he said he loves me  even more than Maltese’s? Hahaha. They are his favourite chocolates. I said, I blooming hope you love me more than sweets? We just laughed.

He bought a great application for his IPhone that is like a Karaoke, you sing along with the music you may have on your P pod as I call it, and you hear yourself through your earphones. So at ten o clock last night, we were singing like two nutters in our conservatory. All the windows opened and neighbours having BBQ’s that was calming down for the night, whereas our house, was just  starting. We didn’t care who could hear and anyway, hubs  voice is amazing, I just loved to hear him singing, I don’t hear that sound enough. Even if he couldn’t sing, just to hear someone trying to sing, is always a happy sound, don’t you think?

 Today, we had breakfast outside in the garden and chilled before the two of us, began, cleaning the glass, brass and  chrome light fittings. Oh that was funny? A camera should have been taking pics of that, He said to me, well, where is the light fitting? I said, I, don’t know? He got the ladders and I said, well stand up with care, or you may find your head in the middle of the glass? Well, after a few attempts we must have been inches off the fittings, but couldn’t find them, so I had the brain wave of turning on the light, then feeling where the heat was coming from?

Then when Hub found the fitting in the living room, I said, oh, I best turn off the light now? Hub in  his ever so  dry  voice, replied,

“That would be a good idea?”

 So all lights are now dust free. The floors now, another story, I have those to do in a while crocodile.

Yesterday I watered all my house plants. I have not killed any yet, and we watered the garden plants too. We after almost a year of living here, got our clock working,  not the cuckoo, as that hopefully is going to be fixed in a couple of weeks? No, this clock is a large mantle clock, though it is too big for our fireplace, mantle peace. We have it now, on the windowsill with our canary, Irish of course. Poor baby, how long will he be able to stand it before he has enough of the ticking and dongging of the pendulum?

Sitting in my favourite room of the house now, the conservatory, I can hear so many different birds. I think they are after next doors seeds. Oh I hope not, as our neighbours are so proud of their little plot of spices?

Their Sunday smells of  Indian cooking is leaping over the fence again. Gosh, smells good, at first it didn’t as I think they were preparing for Dracula coming, as the garlic was just crazy, Hub could not stop sneezing?  It was so funny. But now smells so lovely.

Right must go now, going to make a nice summer  dessert.

We have lots of berries, cream and nuts. I have not forgotten to tell you about something I was going to tell  at the start of the weekend, just at the moment, I best wait another couple of days. Love and hugs, and Remember something my lovely friend tells me? Only surround yourself with people who make you happy? Xxx

No comments: