translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

NICE AND EASY, YUMMY TOO


I had this meal some years ago when I was visiting my Dad in hospital. I loved it, but if I was to find out then, what it was, before eating it, I would have not bothered. So I am glad I didn’t know until I asked the chef in the hospital.

This meal is the easiest to make. Kids love it too. It’s a meat free dish.

1, Peal and boil your potatoes to make creamy mash potato

2, simmer in butter chopped and washed leaks

3, open a couple of tins of baked beans

4, turn on the oven to about 200. Everything I cook goes on that…

5. mash your potatoes with lots of butter salt and pepper, leaving in the pan

6, in the bottom of a casserole dish, put leaks

7, add 1 tin of cold baked beans

8, add 4 slices of cheese )Processed)

9, add the other tin of beans on top of cheese slices

10, then add your mash and grate some cheese on top. Place in the oven without lid for half an hour.

Delicious, I promise

“Don’t knock it, till you scoff it!

 

No comments: