translate

Monday 24 June 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (3) BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Happy Anniversary

By Fiona Cummings

3 years

These words are for the love of my life

Our three years have been full of sugar and spice

We have been through so much troubles and strife

But the day you gave me your name

Was the happiest day of my life

You said I do

I burst with love I had for you

I was so proud to be your bride

Champagne glasses could be filled

With the tears I cried

Teardrops of happiness

I failed to hide

The feelings I had deep inside

I told it to the congregation

How much I was in love with you

In a conversation

I said I was so true

Never before did I feel in such  way

Until you walked in my life that day

Each second spent with you

Is a perfect holiday

When we are apart

I have pains in my heart

Because you mean so much to me

I want to say to you

Darling Happy Anniversary

I forever love you

No comments: