translate

Saturday 29 June 2013

NEW BALLS PLEASE?


Happy Saturday to you all. I went to bed at four this morning, five, teen text saying he was on his way home. I got up to let him in. I asked him not to take keys with him, in case he lost them. A poor lad lost his mobile phone at the Prom. Teen got up at noon, left the house at one. Just as I had taken some meat out of the freezer for a BBQ too?

He has gone to be with Bunches for the day, then they are off to another posh party. Daddy Bun is picking them up and he is staying overnight at Bunches Dads house tomorrow.

It’s sunny and cold here today. Hub and I have been in the garden I watered the plants and he told me how much of a rubbish gardener I am? Ha. Well, I do my best and it is better than Hub for sure. OK, I admit I don’t know the difference between plants, weeds and shrubs, but I try. I also don’t know the difference between soil and compost.

We have done some cleaning in the house, it is a never ending circle.

Hub is now on twitter, I can’t stand twitter, and I just don’t get it. We have the tennis on the television. If I  could see, that is one sport I would play, though by the way now there is tennis if you are blind. There are clubs and I am so happy for that progress. Hub would love to do that if he worked in a job that allowed him a life?

He is off to the BBC on Monday, to do an interview for Radio 4.

Tuesday he has a very important meeting in the capital again and Wednesday, he is off to America again for a week.

OK, off to watch tennis. Our English girl Laura Robson the 19 year old girl is playing really well.

The atmosphere is great.

Have you noticed how rowdy the crowds are getting?

At one time in Wimbledon, you could hear a pin drop and if anyone said anything too loudly, they would be told to be quiet?

Not now. As for cricket, they are drinking louts. That used to be such an elite sport?

Right our girl has just won, going to scream now for her. Xx

No comments: