translate

Thursday 20 June 2013

WHAT HAS HE GOT NOW?


Good afternoon Bloggets. This morning my lovely friend Beany came with her new boyfriend. Well the plan was to take the dogs for a walk? The dogs ended up taking us, for a walk. I left poor BB, in the house, though she escaped from the front door, and would she heck come back in? Beany tried to chase the old thing and she was as stubborn as ever, but eventually, BB lost and Beany won. Sulky face went into the house Beany’s boyfriend was given LC, and I took Waggatail. OH my God, you should have heard LC, it was embarrassing, but she was happy, that would be good, if not quite so loud. She was like a werewolf being tortured. Good job he is a strong guy.

Beany and I walked and chatted all the way.

We all got to the field, Beany’s bf, looking rather dishevelled bless him, and he was great, he played football with them and the two dogs were in doggy heaven.

They came back very calmly and walked like civilised beasty girls.

We had a cupper and a cream cake in the house and a nice chat.

Teen came home about 3 and has been upstairs since.

He went mad as I have been in his room again. This time, rescuing my wall cabinet out from his EBay box, things he was about to sell?

Ha, imagine, going mad because I am getting what is mine?

I have not heard from Hub today. It has been rather painful. I miss him like a tare to the soul.

Not sure why he has not contacted me? Makes the days so much longer when he doesn’t.

 I had a tasty fat free cyber lunch with a friend whom filled in some time and we are chatting later too. My poor friend the artist, has her Father in law still in intensive care. He had half his lung removed and they went through a vain. He may be left with brain damage.

Poor Arty has really had a bad week, apart from Oslo of course.

Oh, I have guide dogs coming to see me on Monday. Dreading it. I don’t know anyone who enjoys their visits. It’s like going to your kids school to see the teachers?

The dogs are driving me mad so a short blog as have to feed them now. More later xx

No comments: