translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

FI, FLEXI & THE FLOWERS


Good afternoon to you all out there in cyber land. Bloggets we are cruising towards 21,000 views now, so our family are growing by the hour and how glad I am that you are all aboard on my ship of a forever changing sea. Some days choppy waves and others calm ripples pass through the rafters.

Well, hope you are not getting sea sick and are enjoying the reads? Or should that be the ride?

 I escaped today and went out with my friend Flexi. We put the world to right with a chat and enjoyed the garden centre. Her husband, the funny Welsh friend of ours, said to her we are like two old women going to the garden centre, but she is still wiv it, as she is going to see Robbie Williams tonight. For those who don’t know him, he is a very famous pop star in the UK. Some would say a bit hot too, not me, not my kind, though I do really like his music. Having said that, I like all music. I don’t like what teen plays, but really, that’s not music!

Oh I spent a fortune…… I am telling my Hub over the blog, not to tell him live….

When he goes away, I melt the plastic. But it is always on the house or garden or gifts for others, sometimes I buy clothes, but I don’t get any beauty treatments or fancy things done to my hair. My nails are my own and I don’t drink alcohol. So I can buy some plants, hey?

And a china pot?

And a large trough?

And a shrub?

Oh, and some garden lights.

The lights are lovely. They are kind of mosaic. They are a ground ball shape like the other ones I bought on a tall silver stem. They also have the blue ball on the top, to match the blue gravel I have on the borders. Also, the blue pots.

Teen said our garden looks lovely, so many colours. He has planted most of it, God knows how, but, he plants things, with no love and throws the items in and they seem to grow?

So I brought my plants home after having a cup of tea and some carrot cake with Flexi and teen has planted everything for me, without complaining.

I bought for the large trough, some basil, parsley and thyme. I also got some mint and some mint with chocolate and some lavender too. Some poppies all colours and a lovely shrub, which looks like flames of candles. That is blue. The flowers on it feel furry. The pot I got hangs on the wall, so I will have to get my Handy Andy to come and do his DIY for me. That is blue with olives and other colours on it.

So I was out about three hours and it was lovely, Flexi is so nice and a really kind soul. Oh, and her Hubs OK too……hahahehehehe

Oh, get this, poor teen, has bought a designer shirt. Not wanting to be taken to court, but it is a one that starts with S

Well, the S has in the wash, gone onto his shirt, so it looks like a black mark on his white shirt.

How bad is that?

He is off tonight to a party, a very posh one in the countryside. A good thing is he said the first sign of drugs, and he is out of there. He says because there are people there who are very rich they are bound to have drugs?

It’s in a field, with a huge tent and a fairground.

Bunches said its exclusive.

Would be.

Reading between the lines, I think Bunches Mum is also having issues with Bunches. Bunches Mum is probably saying.

“Oh, ever since you met with that boy, you have changed?”

Hahahahehehe.

It has rained today, but is really warm. Windy too, as my bells in the garden are ringing.

It’s a nice gentle warm air though that is a pleasure.

Oh I hope it gets out nice, as the smells in our garden are beautiful at the moment. The roses are so sweet and you can smell the herbs I have just bought also the lavender I had and the other few flowers. Everything is so nice right now in the garden.

I wish we could get the same fragrance in the winter?

I would love to live abroad where it is warm and floral smells can be enjoyed all year long?

Oh must go as my Waggatail, has just been sick. A plum stone teen throughout in the yard.

We have tiled flooring in the conservatory, kitchen and wood everywhere else. Guess where she has been sick?

On the one rug we have in the living room.

Later gators. xx

No comments: