translate

Friday 28 June 2013

the all nighter


It is rolling on three a.m, here in Fi Blogget land. I am out of bed after staying up till way past the Pumpkin hour to welcome back my Teen from his Prom. Oh Hub has just loved the build up to making me feel rather tense. First he was saying he is going to keep out of the way as teen will go mental when he finds out I am going to be at his dates house? Then he said he didn’t want to  be around when Teen came back in, as he would then go off it with me, as he was rather calm at the girls house, so will make up for it after the prom. He didn’t he was fine when he came in, then as he was  getting ready to go to party two, the all night party, he was upstairs, getting shower number three within ten hours, Hub heard him rummaging through his cupboards looking for what? Hub said in his mischievous manner,

“He will be looking for the bottles of alcohol you hid and poured down the sink. He  probably was keeping that for tonight?”

Oh God, never thought of that, I said no, surely he

  has noticed that is missing by now? Then I thought, OMG? What if he hasn’t? Hub and I sat still and saying nothing, until I heard teen shout from upstairs.

“Mum? What is there to eat?”

Few? I made  him a sandwich. Apparently, the food at the prom was dreadful. So at half twelve, he ate and left the house at quarter to one in the morning.

 I have been in bed over an hour and now have come back downstairs, because I can hear loads of kids and  am sure they are not in the  house. I know they were all meeting at the recreation field and by the noise, that is where they stayed for a while. I just can’t sleep, knowing my child is out there? He is not due in till seven this morning.

My dogs are snoring, my Hub is doing a great impression of the dogs and even my Canary, Irish, is under his wing.

That leaves me and the ticking of the clocks.

I just don’t want the police knocking on my door?

He took a bag out with him, and I just know there was or is, drink in it?

Well, it’s not the seven small bottles he had hidden in his room, as that  is long gone down the plughole.

I wonder who did that?

Funny, teen never said a word about it?

So the prom? Well, he said he really enjoyed it, though his friend didn’tt seam to? According to Teen. He danced with her so  I’m glad about that.

All the teachers  were there and there were some awards like the schools pest? Ha. Oh and the most vane? I’m surprised teen didn’t get that? Teen said, he is not bothered what he looks like as his girl is not there? God, if he is not bothered? Why does he take  forever and looks in the mirror before he goes at least ten times?

Anyway, I’m sure I have not escaped the harsh words about me turning up at the girl’s house, that will  come.

Really sleepy, eyes closing. Will talk later and let you know how things went on?

 

No comments: