translate

Tuesday 11 June 2013

3 OF THEM BY FIONA CUMMINGS


3 OF THEM

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

A house of three dogs all wanting attention

What I have to do after them we won’t mension

Let’s just say, what goes in must come out

Oh sometimes they really make me shout

But then they put their puppy eyes on

My love explodes for them

If they say food

I say when

If they ask to play

I say get your toy

They gift such joy

A true friend

Who will not pretend?

Always will, lend

A paw or their love

Will never ask

For a difficult task

What you see won’t be hidden by a mask

Their love is so genuine

A huge heart within

A coat of fur

A hug of life

Feelings so pure

All they ask from you

Is your love so true

A dish of food

They may push you for a tickled belly

Oh that would feel so good

A stroke of warmth

A playful run

A minute of fun

What they give me

 Is so much more than what I can give them

They are there to see

To love away tears

To bark when there is fear

As someone different may appear

My dogs are adorable

Though they can be trouble

I will love them forever

All three belong together

No comments: