translate

Thursday 20 June 2013

TEATIME IN THE FI BLOGGET HOUSE


Just had tea, really full now. I made a huge salad. With crispy lettuce, onions, green peppers, radish, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, green olives, celery, shredded carrot, fresh beetroot, cooked garlic cloves and feta cheese. Teen had that with tuna. Then seedless grapes, with strawberries and tangerine yoghurt.

How healthy does that sound   Bloggets? Hahahahahaha.

For lunch today I had a peach, and a cream cake with my friend Beany and her bf and some Danish pastry for breakfast. So yesterday I ate crackers only and tomorrow, I am going to create something…. Scary or what?

I have some squash, peppers, mushrooms, onions, sweet potatoes, courgettes, herbs, tinned tomatoes, garlic and   obigenes. So what will I do with all of that?

Find out tomorrow.

I spoke to hub before. He sounded happy. He was on a break in the sun. It’s raining today here, so it has cooled down a lot.

My LC, is shattered after her mad run around the field. Sometimes, it’s hard to know I have three beasty girls.

Other times, it’s like having a farm.

Bunches has written Teens CV out today for him to apply for jobs….He’s bound to get a job now? Hahahahaha.

Bless her she is trying hard for him, I must say. Oh Teen really likes Bunche’s sister and her boyfriend, The boyfriend, sounds a nice guy? He wants to be a dentist.

“Open a little wider sir?

I can see my Son moving out to the US you know? Bunches sister is off there again to work for Vogue and the boyfriend says he is going with her. Teen has always loved the US and the thought of living there.

OK, my friend from school, is texting me, so must answer him, he has sent about eleven or a dozen since I started writing this. Lots of texting coming up.

Laters gators,

No comments: