translate

Saturday 29 June 2013

A SAD LOUIS?


Very full. Just been for a take away meal at our local restaurant. I don’t know  what is wrong with our Louis, but he seems very sad right now. He is as though he has the  troubles of the world on his young shoulders, bless him.

Waggatail walked quite well. I didn’t walk into  anything or cross the wrong road thank God.

Hub and I ate our meal at home and sat with a cup of tea out on our lovely red bench  in the front garden.

Just heard from Teen. He is on his way  to his party.

 A guy I spoke to at our local shop before, said he was looking for people  to work there, so Teen has to see him on Monday. Here’s hoping he will get a job this week?

I have joined a new group on the internet and we talk to people around the world. It’s interesting. Technology is amazing?

So, no news about the party through the night until tomorrow, but I do think something went on that shouldn’t? Teen  couldn’t wait to get out of the house today and he was very subdued?

I couldn’t believe the noise we could hear from our bedroom window? Loads of lads,  singing top of their voices.

Later xx

No comments: