translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

HOME LIVING TODAY


Good afternoon Bloggets. The sun is out, the heat is in full and so far my day has been good. My Hub arrived through the night in the US. A real bad landing caused the flight to leave the runway and circle for almost half an hour, before they could land. What with that and the train which broke down?  Heart in mouth syndrome again.

Well, before nine this morning, I emptied the dish washer, filled it again, cleaned the kitchen, watered the plants, dusted, Hoovered the downstairs floors, groomed the dogs, cleaned their toilet, gave them fresh water and  washed the downstairs toilet. Then it was nine, time for my clock man to come. He I hope, fingers crossed, has fixed the clock. Fantastic. Hero or what? He only charged £35 too.

Oh I am so happy about that, though I’m not relaxing about it, until I know it is going to play the music and boing for me a few times. You know the saying? “It’s not over until the fat lady sings.

Well, I am not singing yet.

Oh, I will tell you who does like the blooming chimes?

The Irish one.

Our canary, as I said, Irish, loves it and does his little “Diddle ee diddley doo dancing!

To the music.

My shopping came and it was missing something I really wanted. I bought some ingredients to make myself a healthy sandwich. I wanted a French stick to put the lovely salads in but guess what? I have the salad, but not the flipping bread stick. OK, get this Bloggets, oh, I’m off on a rant now. So, you have a choice of about six French sticks, different kinds. So I ordered two, of one kind. SO both two kinds are not available. Normally, when one kind of food is not available, they send an alternative. So where was my alternative? Is the baker ill today? May be.

Just put a load of washing in. It’s easy washing, but ironing? OMG? You should see the pile of it I have?

 I must call my friend from Russia, have not heard from her for ages. Just spoke to my mad aunt; it’s her birthday today, so gave her a call. She is coming on the train to see us next Tuesday. Our wedding Anniversary. Three years for Hub and I. Four years together. It seems like longer.

Teen off to see Bunches. I told him I didn’t want him to bring her here. I just don’t like how he has become. Money orientated. It’s such a shame, as I really liked her, but so much water has gone under that bridge, and most of it is Teens fault, it’s not her fault, she has been brought up like a little Princess. I’m really pleased teen is close to her parents though. Having said that, he is for sure not close to us anymore. He has seen a better life and stuffs his roots. Oh we had a talk in a half last night. Glad he went to bed in the end.

Today he did a couple of jobs for me in the garden. Everything is hurried though. “Come on, quick, I have to go out I have to do this and that.

But it got done. My gardener spent with her son in law, four hours removing the ivy from my garden last week.

Shame it’s still there?

Well, my friend came and teen was very nice to her. She is impressed with him. He is a little charmer, just not with us.

We didn’t go out, because her son needed her car. We had a nice chat for a few hours, and passed the time away. She is lovely, I really really like her.

We were talking about kids, and we have come to the same conclusion. They are from a different planet.

She asked her seventeen year old daughter to do some ironing, the girl just said, no. What can we do?

Can’t smack them, they would hit us back anyway.  Having said that, I don’t believe in hitting children or animals and until six months ago, I never had to be cross with Teen and I never hit him. Oh, I lie, once. And he brings it up all the time.

Right, looks like teen won’t be here for tea, he has just gone out to town to meet with Bunches.

I shall go and do some ironing and before then make some food for myself. I’m starving. Had nothing yet to eat. Just a cup of tea. It’s after four too.

Later gators. xx

No comments: