translate

Monday 24 June 2013

WHAT'S IN THE OVEN IN THE BLOGGET HOUSE TONIGHT?


Exciting day tomorrow, our third wedding Anniversary, my baby coming home and I simply can’t wait. Aunt G coming too. She should be a hoot?

We are going to our restaurant with Hub, Aunt, and teen. I feel like my Hub  has been away for seven weeks. I really don’t know why? I mean, I have thank  God been out with my Flexi friend, also Beany and her lovely BO, so thankful to them also a friend has been keeping  me good company on the phone, but, I have felt so desperately  alone and ached for him.

I spoke with my friend Arty today, her poor Father in law, is still on life support and of course she has the funeral of her Uncle on Friday, so bless her not a good week. She said it took her two days to come down from the high of Oslo. I’m still up there. It was so lovely, I was so proud of my Husband. He is in a class of his own and the people we met I will never forget. They have certainly changed my outlook on life. Touched my heart in a big way.

My friend Beany is enjoying her holiday in Cyprus this week, and I am sure she will love it. We have kept in contact by internet. Technology can, be amazing!

Well, it is almost eight in the evening, I have put in the oven my concoction, of potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, onions, baby corn, peppers, courgettes, aubergines and more, with a tin of tomatoes, chopped and herbs, salt, pepper and a sauce for the top. I cooked it yesterday in the soup pan, and now it is in a casserole dish without the lid. I shall let you know later, what it was like.

I will now go and do some more boring housework, then I better think about wrapping up Aunt G’s birthday presents. Oh I shall tell you about something I had forgot I would tell you, before I go.

There was a knock at my front door the other morning. I went to the door, picked up the keys opened it, and waited for a voice to say who it was?

A man stood there and said

“Morning love, I have a huge package for you!”

Well,

I was flabbergasted. Then I realised it was the postman with a parcel, but, it sounded rather rude?

I was so tempted after I came from the ceiling, to say,

“No need to brag?

He had a cheeky smile on his face, so I bet it is a joke for him. It was for me?

The Blogget manager sent this to me to publish. VIP’s, you won’t see what she is showing, but you will hear the interview. Excuse the guy’s rather odd voice? There are people like this lady, and good on her, she is  a super blindie. I’m not. Xx

 

No comments: