translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

THE HAIRY LADY


A very good morning to you all. Again the sun is shining. I was up with Hub at six today, he is off to Birmingham to work and will be in about eight tonight. A long day. LC, has the face on, as she is not going today. Hub says there is no work for her. Yesterday she worked so well. She and Hub got to the train station, there was no assistance turned up again, though they were booked. LC, looked to Hub, and he said it was as though she said, just give me a chance and trust me. She got him out of the station through the barriers and off to the tube station. Hub listened to the stop, as he has never been to that part of London before.

He got off the Tube and LC, took him out of the building and the two of them found a taxi rank.

On the way back at night, LC went down her normal steps, but when she got down to the train platform, they had changed the stairs, so it was blocked off at the bottom. LC looked at her Dad and said

“Best go back up and I will find you an alternative way? Come on, follow me?”

Bless her she did great. Hub made me laugh as he said.

“Trust me; I sat next to a Lady,

Who said in a rather odd voice, she would move her handbag for Hub to sit down.

She got talking to Hub and she said she was going to London, to something like TGALC. Hub said he asked her what does that stand for, as he has never heard of such an organisation?

Her answer was The Gay and Lesbian conference.

I said what did you say to that?

He said

Oh, OK!

He said well, I didn’t know what to say.

I mean if someone asks Hub what his company initials stand for, he can tell them and in his job, there are many angles you can talk about. I’m not sure what you could say without putting your foot in it about TGALC?

Perhaps it’s our ignorance?

He said she was really friendly, though rather large and when she shook his hand, they were kind of hairy, in a manly way?

My Canary,  Irish, is squeaking so loud, it’s too early, so I’m going for a couple of hours sleep if I can, then up and housework, teen, and then out with Geordie girlfriend this afternoon.

Sorry not a long blog or too much to say, but later I will chat some more. With love xxxx

No comments: