translate

Friday 21 June 2013

OUR WEDDING DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


OUR WEDDING DAY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

The day has arrived

I shall become your bride

Walking to the love of my life

I cannot believe I’m to be your wife

This is a dream

I don’t want to wake up

My hair has been styled

I have on my make up

I wanted to look my best for you

Because I absolutely love you

Trembling hands

Walking to my man

Roses shake

Rings are exchanged

We have a beautiful cake

Everything is all arranged

It’s like a fairy tale

No need to hide behind a veil

I want the world to see

Just what you mean to me

How happy I look

As we give our oath to the book

I do, I do

Simply adore you

My heart is forever true

You lift me to an amazing place

I can’t get the smile from my face

You stand there so handsome

I want to hold you to ransom

Pay me in kisses

Make me your Misses

Cuddle me with kindness

Fill me with gladness

And in return

I will learn

How to give you everything you need

Dishes of love I will feed

Thank you for loving me

Making me so happy

Introducing me to your family

Welcoming me to your heart

From this day

We shall never part

 

 

No comments: