translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

THE AUNT


Well, good morning to you all from all over the world.

Oh let me tell you, the house today is a right state. I worked so hard to get it looking lovely yesterday, for the sake of half an hour after the Aunt arrived.

As my Aunt burst through the door, our dogs charged at her, she flustered her way into the living room.

She came loaded with treats. For the dogs as well as us. I think, Christmas chocolates were among the gifts, as Hub and teen, say they are off, but, I will not waste them, and do my duty of eating the chocolates on my own, though, teen, I found this morning, helping himself to some. I said to him,

“I thought you said they were off?” Answer,

“Oh, well, on the edge Mum.

Right.

So, she took forty minutes to get here and it should have taken no more than fifteen.

“Where on earth have you been? I asked.

“Well, I had to go to the toilet. I went into the men’s loo’s, I was told I was in the wrong toilet, so I had to ask another man and he had to show me, as I didn’t understand what he was talking about?

I asked, was he foreign?

“No, I just didn’t understand him.

Right.

Then she went to the taxi office. They asked who the taxi was for, she said Aunt Gloria? Hahahahahaha.

Rather than using my sir name and I sent her our code with our address via text, but, her phone died as she was writing it on paper, so, she quoted the three digits of the code, followed by our door number.

So this really confused the company.

Oh well she had arrived at last. Then she of course had to go out for a smoke. I made her the biggest French stick full of salad and turkey, with mayonnaise.

She said

“Oh, our Fiona, I will never eat all of that?

She did.

I asked her if she would like a cream cake and before I could finish what I was asking her, she said

“Yes please.

Then she went out for another smoke and took the dogs with her. I really didn’t want this as they mess up the garden I told her this. They have messed it up too and we have the mess to try and find now and clean up, and like the floors, will it be done nicely? I mean, she said as well, when she came, the garden looked beautiful. Well it doesn’t now. Mud, soil and stones everywhere. I’m sick. The floors in the house are covered in half the garden.

She then said as the dogs dragged through half the garden into the house, we should take the dogs for a walk on the field. I said OK, but not taking LC. She is too much for me, Well Aunt said she wanted to take her, I said she would not be able to hold her and I struggle. Aunt said bring her.

I did. I wished I hadn't I was exhausted before I left the house. Aunt had a right strop, because I said I wanted to take Black Beauty instead. So Wagga and Long Chops took us to the field.

Oh LC, screamed all the way there. I had to hold her with two hands. Then Aunt G got tangled up with LC, so she tried to un tie the leads, by for some reason, wrapping her arms around me, from behind, bear hugging me in the view of the main road and a lovely friend from church, my fellow Geordie girl.

Aunt G, had in the end, to duck down almost to the ground, to untangle the leaders.

Oh the sound affects? Then my friend came over to me and was laughing about what she had seen.

She said a very sweet and touching thing.

As you may know, this Friday, is Teens Prom night. Well the girl he is taking, is a very close friend of teens, they have been friends since week one of him starting his school a year ago this week.

Her Mum is good friends, with my Geordie friend. Her Mum, who must be such a lovely person to think about this, said to Geordie girl,

"Because Fiona and her Husband won't be able to see the photographs, would they like to come around and see the dress and be there when the photographs are getting taken?

What a kind thought, don't you think?

Oh I was so very touched and was really excited to be going to do this.

Well, when I told teen, let's just say, I'm not going now. My heart breaks and I feel like I'm being kicked in the heart and stomach when Teen treats us in such a way that he wants to lock us away and throw away the key.

It's his night, and I'm not to spoil it.

Was just one thing I can publish.

I, mean, I don't know if the girl knows about this, but if she does and doesn't mind, bless her too. I hope when the two of them dance on Friday night, she rubs some of her kindness off onto teen?

Shame too, as relatively new to the area, I was looking forward to meeting with Geordie girls friend, as if she is half as nice as her, she will be a great person and Geordie friend, said the Mum is a wonderful person, with a great sense of humour.

I don't go to school to pick up my child, I don't go to work, how am I to meet with new people and make friends?

This I told teen would be a nice thing to do not only will I be involved, as I was not allowed to go with him to pick his suit, but, I can't even appreciate the photos.

But I told him today, I would have liked to meet with your friends Mum.

Oh well. I hope the angels kiss her for having a very kind thought?

Anyway, I said goodbye to Geordie friend and on Aunt and I went.

Oh God, I was exhausted. we let the dogs off on the field and had a walk around. It was a lovely day. The sun was shining.

Part two later as have work to put my house, garden and life back together, as I feel like I have been in a washing machine.

No comments: