translate

Sunday 30 June 2013

THE HOSE


Teen just came in its quite late. He has had a great time, doing what? Not sure, apart from he has been to the beach for the day, had good old Fish & Chips for lunch and come home starving as always.

I just asked him if I could have some Prom pics to put on here, and he said he is not sure he wants me to have them?  Why? Really, I get so sick of this exclusion of some sort of detachment between me and other people.

Everyone can look at his pictures on his facebook account, or on his phone I bet Bunches Dad and family have seen them?

Oh well, if he won’t show me them, I will I’m sure get them from his dates Mum? Though I will have to wait until they come back home, as they are away on holiday right now.

Hub spoke to his Dad today, poor thing; he is a little low again. He is not coping with getting old.

When your mind works and your body doesn’t, it must be hard?

Well, the music is on now, poor Hub is in the bath, relaxing? Thank God, he had over half an hour before teen returned before his peace was interrupted?

Hub watered the garden tonight, as he is a pro with the hose. Me? I can take it off the wheel it’s on, but putting it back? Hmm.

He had a rather immature moment though, where he soaked me? Then went into a little strop when I took the bucket to fill? Hahahhahaha.

Oh our apple tree is looking rather good?

 Teen planted it last year and it has a dozen apples on it, though they are small now.

Hub working from home tomorrow then has an interview with the BBC radio in the afternoon.

I promise the lilac story tomorrow. xxx

No comments: