translate

Friday 28 June 2013

THE PROM


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well today, I have emptied the washing machine and filled the dryer. Emptied the dishwasher and filled that. Washed all the kitchen and watered plants. Cleaned the downstairs floors and washed the upstairs main bathroom. That is a really old room, you look at the tiles and they drop off.

I have groomed the dogs and washed the whites down the stairs (Wood)

Now in my favourite room. The rain is crashing against the glass roof, but because it is a glass roof, the drops are gentle. The smells of happy trees is so beautiful. Do you know what I mean when I say happy trees?

Well, when it is red hot, then it rains, the wood has a smell, as though to rejoice in a drink or two.

I just hope it stops for teen tonight?

Oh His girl Bunches of course, is on her way. She can’t let him go to the prom, without being there. I think she too will be coming to the girl’s house to see them off. Well, she too will be surprised to see me there.

Oh, I am so anxious in how he will receive me there?

Scared too. Hub thinks he will publicly humiliate me.

Some would say I deserve that, as should let him have his night.

After five minutes of me being there, I will give him his night. Some would say I am treating him like a child, well, he is a child for one, he is sixteen and under our law, he can’t vote for another two years, he shouldn’t drink and he can’t marry without my permission.

He cannot support himself yet, so he is a child.

Other parents can look at the photographs; I can’t so I will be in the real life experience of seeing my Teens Prom date’s dress.

My friend Geordie girl said that her son didn’t want her there last year, so she went anyway, and all the parents were there, so I will be like them.

And what is the big deal? He needs to get over himself.

The girls Mum said that she will bring him from the event. How kind is she?

Sounds such a lovely person.

He will be away from five till seven in the morning. An all night party.

I just pray, it all goes well? Shall let you know how I was received later. xx

No comments: