translate

Wednesday 19 June 2013

BECAUSE I LOVE, YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS


BECAUSE I LOVE, YOU

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

The pathway to my heart

Let me tell you how to find it

Where to start

Right hear

Without fear

Walk till you find your destination

See if it’s the right location

Experience my emotion

Admire my devotion

 Treat me as though you are the blood through my veins

 Removing illness and pains

Cutting off my chains

Grabbing the sun

Laughing at freedom

Living for fun

Don’t need to hide or run

Never feeling alone

Find my peaceful zone

Hold my hand whilst we roam

Make me  smile

Find me in your home

If tears must fall

Hope it’s for a little while

Shelter me from harm

I will wear you as a charm

Love you like no other

Kiss your beautiful lips

Caress your dancing hips

Make your body jump with joy

I can be your candy toy

Your desire in me will be your map

Under my spell, fall for my trap

Kick out the leafy foliage beneath your feet

Run to my heart and we will meet

Our rhythm in time

Bodies entwine

Flowing passion

Love is in fashion

So is your pathway clearer now

Do you see the love in my  eyes

You’re so wise

You know what is best for you

You have someone who believes in you

Me, my love is so true

Because I love, you

No comments: