translate

Saturday 1 June 2013

THREE QUARTERS WAY THROUGH?


My dear Bloggets. Thank you for waiting for me to sort my life out for the past few days. Oh God, you have no idea what it has been like here? Missing out huge chunks of what has been sending me closer to my grave over the past few days, just this weekend alone, teen was to visit his Father, for the first time in six months. I text my x and asked him to pay for teen to travel to see him? I said if he didn’t, teen was going to and teen didn’t have any money. Now, Hub always has paid in the past, but, the state teen comes back in, he rightly so has refused to pay ever again.

X wrote back, “Can you pay?”

I wrote back no, so hence, teen stayed at home.

What a nasty man, really, I mean, OK, he has just been made redundant, but, he also has just been given £54,000. £20 would really kill him yes?

So after the rather rough to say the least few days, what has been happening in Fi Blogget world?

Well, today, I with Hub and Teen had a lovely BBQ. It was delicious. Teen is the best Chef. Since he was a little boy, he has done BBQ’s and he is really really professional at it.

Hub said he would give it ten out of ten.

At school, his cooking was great too, so that is one thing he may do at college.

So this afternoon, we chilled in the back yard. The traffic was just awful, but the flowers and BBQ smell was stunning.

The weather was warm and the boys had homemade burgers, chicken with garlic and bread rolls with mushrooms, onions and yellow peppers. We all had salad too. I had vegetarian burgers. Orange cheese cake to finish with.

Cool drinks too. Then a good old cup of tea.

Now hub is talking to his old school friend on the phone whilst listening to Jazz music.

Next week, he has hell on for work. So much travel.

Two weeks we are off to Oslo

Oh a funny thing, whilst we were having our BBQ this afternoon, our lovely neighbours, leaned out, and closed the window? Ha, gosh, obviously they didn’t like the smell of the BBQ, but if I could tell you we have to have constant garlic and curry from them?

I would not care, but, most days, it smells soooo blooming good, then other days, and you just really don’t want to smell any more curry, as it comes in through our house. God knows what she cooks next door, but really, it smells so professional. I just found it rather funny, our little disposable BBQ, got under her nose? Hahahaha.

Right, three quarters the way through the day, and not a wrong word between the three of us?

Let’s hope it lasts? Tomorrow my Bloggetts. xxxxx

No comments: