translate

Sunday 5 May 2013

WRITTEN SIMPLY FOR YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS


WRITTEN SIMPLY FOR YOU

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

I love you so much you know

On a dark night you are my glow

At Christmas you are my snow

To a drought you are a water flow

For a bird you are their song

To what’s right you do no wrong

It is to you that I belong

I hope we can go on

As I love you with each breath I take

And thank our maker for each day I awake

With you by my side

Hand in hand life is a fun ride

Being in love is wonderful

To see your smile is beautiful

I love you you know

I never want this feeling to go

I am alive for you

I dream of you

A forever sky so blue

A sun so warm

Let’s have life’s good weather

And battle through the storm

In winter keep me warm

The summer let’s feel cool

Surrounded by a loving pool

Each droplet is a kiss

Never go away from me

As it will be you I shall truly miss

 

No comments: