translate

Wednesday 29 May 2013

MY CONTACT DETAILS


Good morning to you, though as yet, I have not been to sleep. Not sure of the time, about four? My canary, Irish of course, is starting to wake up. My eyes are closing and I, am not really hearing the words I am writing, I guess that is my queue to go to bed?

A story about my Sons girl, Bunches. As regular Bloggets will know, our Bunches is rather posh, rich too. Well she has started to go to parties of Teens friends… As she was leaving the door tonight, looking at the rain, probably in the finest outfit, going to a party of Teens? Ha, she said, Oh it is really raining hard.

Teen,

“Oh, my hair? Spent ages on it. Must get a hoodie? I hope it is indoors?”

Bunches, “Oh it has to be?”

I’m thinking, you don’t know Teens friends parties honey?

Bunches,

“Oh, well if it is an outdoor party, they are bound to have a marquee?”

Hahahahehehe. Marquee? Knowing of teen’s friends, if I was to say to them, the word marquee, they would think that was where you got fruit and vegetables, the Wednesday market?

Well, they went and got back about midnight. Poor Bunches Dad had to pick her up. Then drive half an hour home? God, I feel so bad, we should get her back even though by taxi, as they do for teen all the time? I really feel bad about that, but Hub does not agree. He says teen should leave for the bus, and he should, rather than expecting the poor Mum to bring him home?

Oh Hub told me his awful schedule for next week. God I hate his job so much. He is in Peterborough on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday London. So a long week for me next week.

I have been told by one person, I have gone weird on here of late. I guess I have so will try to be normal again. If it is possible for me to be normal. I guess there is a huge part of my life, I should just shut up about?

So Bloggets, what shall I write about today, that is normal? Write and tell me please? You can write to me via here, or email me and let me know what you would like to see on this page. After all, I write for you.


Is my email address.

I will chat later when you have given me some ideas what to write. With love. Xx

 

No comments: