translate

Wednesday 15 May 2013

GOLDEN WORDS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


GOLDEN WORDS

 BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

Pen to paper

Mind turns to thoughts

A soft white feather

Hovers and floats

I hear a whisper

As words appear

An angel talks to me

With love so dear

Out of my control

I write from the soul

A future, present and past

I turn into writing that will last

I hope for generations

I will be part of emotions

To guide you through a lifetime

 Reflections through a rhyme

A happy birthday verse to you

Some words to say that love is true

A congratulations

On childbirth and weddings

A new career choice

A time to rejoice

The end of university

A welcome into a new family

Sad times as well

When life just seems like hell

I hope my words inspire you

Because someone is looking out for you

The only way they can say

 Is through golden words today

No comments: