translate

Thursday 9 May 2013

THE DEVIL IS A BLOGGET FAN?


Good morning Bloggets. Oh just checked the stats on here, hahaha. OMG? I hope the devil himself is not looking here as yesterday, we had 113 views, in the UK, 13 is a unlucky number and a lot of old hotels,  don’t have a thirteenth floor and our total stats number, is wait for it?

 

1666

Three sixes? Sign of the devil? Come on my angels, push him away? Ha.

For two days in a row now, Russia has been viewing here the most, US second and UK third. Germany forth. Normally in fact every single day it is UK first US second and Germany third.

Forth varies. Stats are a funny thing and I am obsessed by them. I love to try to understand, how one day forty people from Russia look, next day no one from Russia, but what gets me more is, one day the stats are really low, the next day, very high?

If it was just people from the UK, I would understand. OK, the weather has been warm, so people are outdoors, or there is a national holiday today? But this goes all over the world, so do people skype each other around the world, and say hay guys, let’s not visit Fionas page today, or

OK everyone, go onto www.fiona-cummings.blogspot.com

Do you know what I mean? I find it fascinating.

Love with a capital L, though that you all come back.

Right, going to write a blog now about the man who came today… Be back in fifteen minutes. xx

No comments: