translate

Monday 20 May 2013

HEART TO AMERICA


Good morning Bloggets, Hub just left for Germany to meet with the ministers, regarding public transport. So, three sleeps before he is home! He returns very late Friday night for a few days then off to Dublin.

Our canary, Irish of course, is in full song this morning. Ear splitting notes can be heard I’m sure for miles?

Well, throughout the house, but you get me?

Ha!

Oh my heart goes out to America today, another disaster. I tell you, this weather is just not natural. If we in the UK get winds up to 75 miles per hour, it’s dreadful, but 200 miles ph.? 91 dead and over ten children missing, not to mention the animals, which people tend to forget? It’s so dreadfully sad and all I can do is pray for the pain of the families and friends who are devastated by their loss. A rather helpless situation for me. I was in the US when a tornado was a threat, and the air was silenced. The sky was the most oddest vision as was described to me and my Husband has been in a few with his job, but thank God, we were, and are OK? Put’s things in perspective. Just before work this morning, or school, or even if you are in the  same house all day as your loved ones, tell them you love them and feel grateful for their presence?

Oh boring jobs like phone calls to insurance companies today, if my stupid phones will allow?

Our policy is about to expire!

I am almost seeing the bottom of the ironing basket, so thank God for that, but the washing basket, is rather full, so the circle of housewifery spins its wheel again!

Looking forward to my outing tomorrow with Paula. Bless her she is going with me to the garden centre. This will be the first time; she will describe plants etc., to a blind person. If you can see, you look at something and never think about how you would use words to describe, do you? No need really? But all you do is, say what you are looking at, but it is amazing how difficult people find this? My artist friend, loves doing this kind of thing, I smile as I hear her because the enthusiasm in her voice is so refreshing.

I shall go for now my Blogget family, but where ever you are, know I am thinking about you today and sending you strength?

xxx

No comments: