translate

Sunday 5 May 2013

SWAPPING DOGS


Just got in from church. Hub had a dreadful migraine, and I still had asthma so a right pair, but we met with our friends and sat next to two lovely ladies who are so sweet. William gave a reading of the lessons and you should hear his voice it is amazing? He really should do audio description, as he has a perfect BBC voice, deep and clear, perfect English, a bit like me really? …….

Deep? Hahahahaha.

Talking of voices, here we are in our conservatory and Hub has just had a mad moment with my pup, who now is two? Gosh, I can’t believe we forgot her birthday? I still say to people she is twenty two months? Ha. Gosh, that was when I got her way back five months ago already.

Anyway, Hub was making fun of my voice as he does, and my voice is softish and medium I think, but Hub makes me sound really high with a real strong Geordie accent, and I don’t have a strong accent,  Hub exaggerates it, so there he was singing to Waggatail in my voice, sounding like a right fruit loop, then after he and the two and a half dogs calmed down, it was all quiet again, we heard two gardens full of neighbours…. So they would have heard Hub being a fool? Hahahahahahaha. Served him right for making fun of me.

Well teen was texting me till midnight telling me he loved me, this is normally a sign of him being homesick rather than sick of home? Ha.

He text me when he arrived at the fairground and hopefully he will when he is almost home?

At least he has a beautiful day for it?

God I have loads of work to do but will put it off for a few hours. My entire inside windowsills need a good clean as they have been neglected this week.

On the way back from church this morning, Hub took Waggatail and I took LC, as really Wagg had me absolutely demented. Oh it was a pleasure to walk with a good guide dog. We only swapped when we got to our road, so a one minute walk, but I got home in a minute, Hub? Well, let’s just say he was furious with Waggatail.

I swear I will never have another guide dog. Never.

I am so grateful I did not have to wait as really it would have been a real bad move for me, and with Hub, I do eventually get there but never on my own.

I just wish we could share Long Chops? She is brilliant.

Right off to catch some sun and pollution from the garden, or I could go out the front and have a more peaceful time without the traffic? xx

 

No comments: