translate

Friday 3 May 2013

food for thought


Good evening my Bloggets. Well tonight we had tea, cleared up I was rather exhausted by the walk I took with my Waggatail Hub and Long chops. We went to see if we could get a letter written by our Doctor, as mentioned in another blog today. Then went to the shop. It was just stress with Waggatail. She was not pleasant to take out. She again made so many mistakes. I got talking to a lady, who told me her neighbour had to send her guide dog back as the  dog walked her on the road all the time, you have no idea how many times I am hearing this? After Waggatail walked me into a   half opened door, a fence and the  gate to the cycle track, then down a huge step rather than find the flat  part of the step, and sniffed  all the way there and back I had to almost steer her. My arm when I got home was sore?  

Then she had the nerve to sit and ask for a treat? Mind you, so did Black beauty and she stayed in the blooming house? Anyway, we had tea then the plan was to sit as a family and watch a program we mutually like. I had bought a box of chocolates and it was going to be lovely.

Not.

So here I am in the conservatory, Hub and I on our lap tops. I am reading about what a lovely weekend everyone is going to have and this is lovely, but my weekend? Hmm.  I guess another few hours to iron will be in store. Sunday we are at church and tomorrow the bank.

I did come across some lovely quotes today when I was browsing the net and thought they made a lot of sense.

Aarti Khurana is one.

It is you who has to decide who stays in your life and who doesn’t. You will come across many people in your life. They will all have a purpose to fulfill. Some will teach you a lesson and some will leave your soul wounded. Some will love you for their selfish motives and some will love you unconditionally. Some will cheat you, lie to you and stab you in your back. Learn from the lessons life teaches you and don’t waste your time on people who are there in your life for their convenience and who never take you seriously. Don’t allow people to use you for their happiness. Just be Strong and don’t let anything break you or leave you shattered. Choose the people whom you want in your life….

With each new person you meet you are being told something about your purpose in life and what you are here to learn. So, everyone in your life is here for a reason they’re here for you….

And I guess that also means that you are there for someone else? Have you found your people/person yet? Have they found you? I suppose, what this is saying, is, be there for people only if they make you happy, not if after being with them, you feel bad!

With love and food for thought. x

No comments: