translate

Friday 3 May 2013

Insomniac bird and me


It is silly o clock in the morning. The odd bird is singing, obviously an insomniac bird,  and I have got up from bed as I am annoying my Husband. I can hardly breathe. My asthma is at rock bottom I hardly take meds for it, it has been so long since I last did and I can’t find my inhalers. Rummaging through my drawers found some things that I have been looking for for a while, but nothing to help me with breathing. I hurt and I am struggling big time to get any oxygen to my lungs. Cause? Stress and thoughts. I am so tired and Hub set the alarm for half seven in the morning as well so an early start for us as we are hitting the bank very early want to be there nine on the dot before the crowds get there.

At least he will get some sleep now?

I won’t see teen before I go to town, then out in the afternoon then he leaves in the evening, I hope to have five minutes talk with him? If he will listen? God only knows what the sleeping arrangements will be when he goes to Bunches Dads house as it is a two bedroom bungalow?

I was listening to my favourite radio station before I closed my eyes and it was music from the late fifties and early sixties. Gosh, how innocent was music in those days compared to now? Really if they take out obscenities, what lyrics will be left?

Probably four words aposed to four letter words. Mother, if, me and you!

Oh and what teen listens to is such a waste of time? I mean not wanting to put a downer on poetry; it is like a man talking in a flat manner, not changing key over the top of music.  But somehow, I don’t think they will be the Shakespeare, Chaucer, Marlowe or Milton, of the future!

It leaves me wondering, what will our kids of the future be listening to? I often say this to my Son that when his children are listening to their music, it will be paedophilia lyrics. My teen is horrified by this of course as am I, but if you think, what would our parents think of the music our teens listen to now? Raping women and rolling joints. This language cannot do the kids any good. It’s not as though they even have a good beat, as it is bang, bang, bang done probably by a machine as even that doesn’t change beat.

God I sound old and as you know Bloggets, I’m only thirty two!!!!!!!!!!! “Now then?”

 Right going to step over the dogs and make a cup of tea. They don’t move, once they are in their beds that’s it. They sleep in the hall at the bottom of the stairs, so in between the living room and the kitchen door. You would think they would be scared me coming towards them?  Hope where ever you are you sleep well when it is your bed time? x

No comments: