translate

Thursday 9 May 2013

THE REGGAE FEELING BY FIONA CUMMINGS


THE REGGAE FEELING

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

I feel it in my heart

I can’t wait for it to start

It’s a story

Full of war and glory

It’s vibrant beats

An uplifting melody

Around me there are seats

But can’t sit down

I’m buzzing all around

Being lifted by the sound

From my head to the ground

Tales of sitting by the campfire

Words which will inspire

He made me feel like I was there

Like I really did care

About what he was talking about

I wanted to shout

I could smell that burning wood

I was high on what’s  not good

From fumes in the air

Others wanted to share

But I said  no

I was ready to dance

To take my own chance

He came to me

Like a spirit of hope

Talked about what is right

But then smoked dope

We loved all night

 Coming down from this mist

I was worried I would not cope

But he left an impression in my heart

A real life feel good chart

 

No comments: