translate

Thursday 30 May 2013

GIVE AND TAKE


Good afternoon Bloggets, the sun is shining, though cool. I went to bed at silly time, and woke up at even more silly time. Just did not want to get up today, you know when you have those days, when you don’t want to get up? You think, what for?

 I have to make a call to Guide dogs. They have been trying to call me but again, stupid phone, I just found out today, there has been a message on my phone for a couple of days only heard it today.

Teen has some important exams coming up. English, Maths/double. Also R.E and graphics. His prom in a few weeks too.

This week’s cock up with home grocery delivery? I ordered some BBQ things; one was described as sweet corn skewers…. Well, I thought as they were among the food, they would be sticks with sweet corn on.

Nah.

They are tiny skewers, for sweet corn…..

So now I have the skewers, but no sweet corn? Hahahahahaha.

Oh well, not as bad as the birthday card from some weeks ago?

Oh and I must remember to ask teen what the heck I have put in the freezer? It was full, so I could not get the last two boxes in. I took the food out of the box, as whatever the heck it is, was in a very tight sealed packaging. So it is in the freezer but the empty boxes are on top of the freezer in the garage. So before recycle day tomorrow, I must ask him, as he was out yesterday when the food came. Apart from that I think I managed to put everything in the right places?

Each week, I am on a mission, to buy less. Some weeks I succeed, but only managing to save about £15. Food is so expensive now.

My friend had a good idea she used to write recipes each week before shopping, so every night, she knew what she was going to make?

So she bought exactly what she needed.

Great idea, don’t you think?

Do I do that?

Nope.

Why?

Well I could answer that one, but I won’t.

Well I guess I should, start housework? I should, groom the dogs? I should iron? Wash? And make tea for tonight? Oh tea is not always a cup of tea for my Bloggets abroad, it can be evening meal. For posh people in the UK, Dinner.

I should make a couple of phone calls? I should, do so much…!!!

Later gators with love.  Where ever you are thank you for reading. I really do appreciate you, you know? Together we will get stronger and when someone or something tries to knock us down, we seek for strength in each other and carry on. Don’t allow others or other circumstances to squash us? Oh I guess I am on a weird road again, best be normal but you get meBloggets? Do what you, want in life, and say what you want and this life is yours. Give what you want too. I give as much as I can, in fact I give more than I take, but, sometimes, I need to feel love back? I, mean, I’m human after all. X

 

No comments: