translate

Wednesday 22 May 2013

A GOODBYE FROM THE UK


It is well after the pumpkin hour and here I sit in silence. The dogs are a sleep teen I hope is, I had to take him some warm milk, as he has a very important exam tomorrow, Chemistry I think, a science of something, and he is on the side of exploding with fear of his future for college. He is sure he will not get the grades now. I do worry about his eyes as for the past couple of days, he has spent about twelve hours reading and that is so not like him, he does a lot of study now through videos/ on line as reading really is not his thing. He got all excited today as he received a text, from an employer. Oh the world had to stop to hear the words teen read from his phone.

It was from a local shop. They wrote to tell him they had received his online application, and sadly they were not accepting him this time.

Poor thing, his CV, was amazing, he writes so well; ten times better than I ever could. I would say on a par, or sometimes even a little better than Hub, and that is saying something, as Hub is a professor of the English language.

All week he has filled in job forms. I just wish he could get in front of the employer him or herself?

Oh what a dreadful day in the UK. An appalling thing, does not justify calling it a man, went up to a man on the street and decided it would be fun, to slice the poor victim up. What made it worse, not only was it done in the daylight, but someone had the audacity, to film the person.

The poor victim, was a soldier, awful no matter what his profession? God bless his family. I mean, how do they ever be normal again? How he would have suffered? Did he put up a fight? Not sure yet. I can’t bring myself to watch the internet. Reading about it is bad enough.

What was going through the things mind, who did it? All I can think of is it was deranged. No one in their right mind could do such a despicable thing?

And for what? What has the thing gained by doing this? He is locked up now.

I say it so many times, why on earth, can we not just all get on? Why can we all not be friends, if not friends, at least just except the fact, that people are different. You don’t have to like someone, but please walk away from anger and look for the feelings and people who are good and make you feel happy? I mean, look at a summer garden? All the colours and different specimens, all grow in the garden,

side by side. No flowers are the same as their neighbours, but they smell and look beautiful. They make people smile. If you have only one life, why? Why, make it hell? If there is another life, and you do remember your past one, what God, will open his gates, to evil? To someone who has caused dreadful pain and now I’m sure illness, to the family and friends who are left.

It’s too sad, isn’t it?

One world. Love and respect it. Don’t kill it?

OK sorry Bloggets, I will share my outing with you in some hours, after I have slept. I really can’t think of the day I had when there is this story going on, but if only one person takes something from this blog, please make it be positive for all? xxxxxx

 

No comments: