translate

Monday 6 May 2013

AZURE NIGHT


Well it’s time to go to bed. I am dreading it, as still suffering with really bad asthma, I would not care, but last week I told my friend, that I didn’t need meds for it I was never really that bad? Now look at me? Oh it’s awful. I can hardly breathe. I am exhausted inside with trying to take a breath.

Never mind, I went out before to brush the dogs. The sky was just turning azure . Well in my mind’s eye, that was the colour of the sky.

Hub washed the dogs in the garden today and we have groomed them lots, but when they eventually dried, they needed brushing again. Oh you should have seen the hair from them?

Then Hub and I sat on our wonderful garden seats, they are amazing chairs. You feel exactly like they said you would. As though floating on air. Thank God the traffic had less than halved and the quiet countryside could be heard. We heard a duck flying by, looking for the lake. We could hear the geese on the lake saying goodnight to each other and all the birds were in the trees, telling fairy tales about their day’s adventures before sleep time.

We could hear the people, in their kitchens clashing their crockery as they washed up after their daily feasts

The night was barmy, and I blooming loved it. I love that time of night when it is summer.

Right going to close the house for the night now, take a shower and listen to some gentle music before I hope, a sleep, as an early start tomorrow. Goodnight to you all sending love where ever you are. x  

No comments: