translate

Friday 10 May 2013

ALL THE GOSIP


Good afternoon my Bloggets. Few, just sat down, after trying to arrange the furniture in our living room, loaded with the knowledge that if I was successful, successful in my mind at least, I would be thoroughly reprimanded by my lovely Husband…. 

Am I “BOVARD?”

Yep, but if I had managed to get it right, it would be worth it.

I understand Hubs point, I really do. He needs to know the layout of a room. He learns it, then I  go and change it, I’m not being, well,  meaning to be cruel, I just have this to some, and annoying habit, of moving furniture and it is one way, to clean under the furniture too! Are you with me my supporters of furniture removing?

Well, I lugged the heavy stuff around the living room, only to find out for the eleventh time,  that it just was not going to work.

I mean, the other ten times I tried to put the huge chair there, it didn’t work, and so what made me think it would look good this time?

Had the walls extended, to create a little more room? Perhaps an extra alcove?

Answer?

No!

So back it went and here I am.

I have tried to angle the chair slightly, but no matter how many times I do that too, teen moves it back.

What do I care if I can’t see the television sitting there? Ha.

And guess what? My eBay elephants have arrived. All ten of them. OOOOOOOOOOOO I love them. With my fairy collection, angel collection, my beautiful Beatrix Potter collection that I absolutely adore and now, my collection of about twenty six elephants.

My friend with the beautiful name, teased me as she says and I don’t know where she gets this from, but she said I am a hoarder?

How very dare she?

I really don’t know how she comes to that conclusion?

Anyway, she said I would be delighted with the bubble wrap that the elephants would come in….

She cheekily told me I could store the wrap in the cupboard next to my carrier bag cupboard. I told her that was a great idea, next to the cupboard where I keep boxes?  Well dearest friend with the stunning name, I will have you know, I, have binned all of the bubble wrap…. Hmmm?

Hahahahahaha.

Oh I have loved lining them all up in perfect order. Sometimes I wonder if I have compulsive syndrome disorder, or whatever it’s called? Ha.

Oh I phoned the clock man. A new number my friend Gillian gave me, she is the artist. Oh I am excited. Old Blogget family members, may remember months ago, I had a very odd clock man come to the house?

OMG? He was a scary dude!

Well, my artist friend brought me a number knowing that the odd bodd of a man, not only didn’t fix our cu cu clock, but managed to break it even more!

Then did a runner? Oh I can’t remember when I wrote about him, but he was a really peculiar person.

Well this man sounds like he can fix it. I have confidence in him, as it is almost impossible to get someone who is able to fix cu cu clocks.

My artist friend laughed and said,

“What if it is the same man? Hahahahahhehehehehehe.

Em? Knowing me, it will be? Oh well, it will be another blog?

I will be on my own when he comes and it is at the end of the month.  And some more good news. I have paid for our tickets to see the man himself, Bruno Mars…

Now than I know I used to be a backing singer for my BF,

Oh OK, I know, you all want my autograph now……

You don’t?

Oh.

Oh well, if Bruno wants me to do my Shooby Dooby’s for him, he best ask now, so I have time to gargle?

Right an excited Fi for the weekend

Out tomorrow. xxxxxxx

No comments: