translate

Sunday 12 May 2013

LOVE FOR MOTHERS


Good afternoon my Blogget family. A lot going on today. Hub is working in his office doing some very important work that I can’t tell you just yet. I pray to God it works out though? Teen is off looking for work and it is as though he is going to a London fashion exhibition. He told me he had exfoliated… I had to feel his soft skin. He asked me to feel his hair, though he said, it had product in, did I like the style? And for his clothes?  I must say, he did look real good bless him and he is determined to study today when he gets in, so a turnaround for my boy I hope, from the nasty horror to almost my old Son again, thank God. Now most of his exams are done and out the way, he just has I think  the weight off his shoulders, it’s just so much of a relief. What is expected of our kids is just awful. No jobs and they need A’s to get by in the job world.

Teen really wants to go to University.

  He had a great day with Bunches yesterday. He went to the family day at her school. He didn’t really want to go, but he went for her. Her Mum did not want to go as her new boyfriend was here for the weekend from the south. Teen went to support Bunches but had a great time. He said he told Bunches to get a face painting. Oh she was so embarrassed as it was for young children, so there she was getting painted like spider man, so because she did that teen had to  do what she wanted? That was dress up as a fairy? Ha. He even got his nails painted pink?

He ate food and enjoyed the fare at the school, mixing with the so called upper class. I guess he did his bit for keeping it real?

He gets on really well with Bunches friends and is going to a gig of one of his friends in a couple of weeks. She has the most amazing talent. She not only plays fantastic guitar, but sings so well and writes her own songs. Oh I would buy her CD’s as she is really good.

He met with the Mums new boy and Teen really liked him, he said he was a real nice person, so I hope the Mum has found love and happiness? Now just need to get the Dad sorted though he already seems a happy man.

I have not seen Bunches for a few weeks, as the last time we met up it was not good.

Next week, teen is off to buy a suit for his Prom night, he said most of his friends, have spent about £200. For one night? Crazy, if he was older and was going to job interviews, or weddings, fine, but for a one off night? Oh the girl he was going to go with? Hmm. She is not allowed. Her boyfriend is in the army and is very jealous of teen, so the girl who wanted to go with him for a long time, the beauty of the school? Is free, but, teen has been told he, can’t go with her, as Bunches is incredibly jealous of her. OMG? Now he is going with Emily, she has been Teens friend since day one of school and I know she too fancies teen, but, let’s not tell Bunches that one? To be honest, there is no way Teen will ever cheat on Bunches; he is totally in love with her.

God, he has done almost what I did, had lots of relationships and at a very young age fell in love and wants to marry her. I did that, but sadly, the mafia and KGB, had other plans. I still married at a very young age, but, not the one I was in love with? I hope teen doesn’t follow my footsteps too closely?

Gosh, what a week? Hub off to the south tomorrow. I am in with the gardener person. Tuesday, hub home, I’m out, Wednesday Hub home, I’m out, Thursday Hub down south, I’m in, Friday, and we are both in. I will see him a bit then the following week, he is in America. God, then all hell kicks off again and he is abroad loads, but we do have Oslo to look forward to, though I will be a wreck as it will be my first trip abroad for business with hub. It is kind of a tester, to see how teen copes with the dogs.

Oh we went out last night, and Waggatail did well. Nowhere perfect, but five out of ten. This is better than a big fat zero?

Shall go for now a very happy Mother’s day to all good Mums in the good old U s of A!

xxxxx

No comments: