translate

Friday 17 May 2013

SWEET DREAMS AND MAGIC MUSHROOMS


 What is a dream? Dreams fascinate me. I know they are images, a series of thoughts and sensations, which occur during sleep, but why do we have them? 

It is said that signals are generated by the brain during sleep. Many different theories have emerged, to explain the mystery of why we dream.

   Obviously we take in images, thoughts and experiences, throughout the day and pass those thoughts into, our dreams. Some say that dreams are the cleaners of our mind.  Much like operations in a computer, refreshing the mind for the next day.

 Another theory is that dreams act in a kind of psychotherapy, where the dreamer is able to make connections, with different thoughts and emotions, in a safe environment.     

It’s too long since I can remember the last time, I had a pleasant dream. Really my dreams, are as if before bed, I have had some illegal substance? Perhaps some elves magic mushrooms? My dreams are bright colours and so mixed up you would not imagine? So psychedelic as well as nonsensical!

So do you believe in dream translation?

Some dreams I think can be translated, but not in general. I mean one word, can’t mean the same for everyone. They say if you dream of fire that is sexual? What? More like check your fire alarm? Hahahahahahaha.

If you dream of death, that means a new birth?

A baby is death? I don’t know what it all means, I just think, like your thoughts, your dreams are yours, personal, but don’t know why we dream? I guess the brain never sleeps, if it did we would die?

I can dream, wake up and continue the dream again! Can you?

I like to start dreams and try to live in a world I can, only dream about, but sadly when I go to sleep, those dreams don’t continue and the sixties flower power come back. Ha!

Day dreams? Oh when I have those, I blog it…

Well on that note, a busy day tomorrow, so must go and dream now.

Sweet dreams my Bloggets. Xxx

No comments: