translate

Friday 31 May 2013

STATS FOR MAY


Our monthly stats report Bloggets. Thank you to new countries that have joined us this month. Over 65 countries are on our page now. This week, Ukraine have been visiting quite a lot so looks like we have Ukraine as one of our permanent Bloggets now. The top four countries have not changed much. Russia has jumped over Germany for the first time, so the top four countries are still UK, US, Russia and Germany. We are almost up to 19,000 views now. Amazing, New Years Eve, I hoped for us all to reach 6000 and now almost 19,000? Thank you so much. May be a little quiet over the next few days. A lot going on here. But know I am with you, though my words might not appear on this page. I will be back when I have sorted life out as best as I can. With love xx

No comments: