translate

Friday 24 May 2013

PASS ON THE POSITIVE ENERGY?


Well, Hubs flight was delayed, now his train. He will get home though tonight thank God. He sounds sick, I mean, crazy, only coming from Germany, and he was at the airport over there, seven hours ago. Still has about another half hour before he is home. It’s an hour and a half in flight? He also said he was freezing? He has a short sleeved shirt on. He takes his suit, but today, he just had a casual meeting so had to leave hotel and case with him, he did not want to be in his suit all day, as I suspect he did a bit of sight seeing this early afternoon? Oh, Gosh, guess what has happened? Remember my clock man? My broken clock? Well, the poor man came, and I wasn’t in. I totally forgot he was coming and had to be out that day too. So did not call him, because I forgot. Oh shame I am dying to get it fixed.

Well, I shall go and set the table for supper, our table will look tiny compared to the one hub was sitting at yesterday, he must have felt like King Arthur, as he said the table in the conference room, was the largest one he has ever seen. There were eighty heads of state around the table. The table was made of segments, like an orange. Wow, can you imagine that? I would have loved to have seen that. Every person had a microphone too. Fixed into the table. Next trip for Hub is Ireland on blooming bank holiday Monday too. Only one night though. Then home a few days, then, Oslo with yours truly, OMG? Scared stiff. There will be some blogs in that weekend, I’m sure.

Have a happy and peaceful weekend Bloggets, and if there has something made you dreadfully sad this week, I’m so sorry for you, but please hang on there, we together will get through it and if you have had something lovely occurring in your life this week, please share some love and be grateful for that wonderful experience? Pass on positive energy and it will find you. xxxxxxx 

No comments: