translate

Monday 20 May 2013

ALL CHARGED UP READY TO GO


The day before Hub goes away again. Germany this time, He is meeting with the European transport committee. Trying to get those hybrid cars to make some noise? Ha. So far they are fighting him, but he has worked hard and continuing to do so, this will mean, people like me, who can’t see the cars coming towards us, will at least hear them? Even for elderly people and animals? They should be quiet, but at least make some sound? I don’t understand our world? Some people pay a fortune to make their cars rev up to sound like evil petrol grass cutters, and others want them to make no sound what so ever?

Weird?

So shirts all ironed, case out and soap bag at the ready, electrics plugged in and toothbrush and razor, phones, lap top and iPod charged too. Taxi to book for tomorrow and another sad goodbye for us. Four days this time though, not too bad? I still really hate it though. A day away is too much.

Teen doing his biology exam today, so he left all anxious. It is a dry day and guess what? My gardener has arrived thank God. Bless her; I don’t envy her work as it has been a year since I had anyone to do it? Guess I should go and make her a cupper?

I am at the garden centre on Wednesday and Thursday, a good catch up with my BF. I think my artist friend is coming this week too, so we shall walk the dogs, not sure about poor LC, as she stretched my arm at least an inch the last time I took her and she is such a beasty girl?

Another couple of people from my past have contacted me from school. I have accepted some and others I have not as too much water has gone under the bridge since those days.

One girl was my very best friend at school. The day she was removed from the school was another kick in the stomach of dreaded boarding school. She was classed as so called naughty, for Goodness sake, she did some back chat, nothing compared to what went on in sighted schools?

 I will never forget the day she left, I came out of my classroom to meet with her, she came to me crying, and that was so unlike her. I had  just spoken to her half an hour before then, I was shocked to find her in such a way, in fact for me to have to look for her was unusual, as we really were inseparable.

She  had just found out, she was to leave the school. From being told that, to being driven out of the school grounds, took less than half an hour.

I felt like my world had died that day, I missed her so much.

I hope she is OK now, though she is not on my facebook page!

It is interesting to read of memories people from school have had. Some make it sound so pretty, like la la land, and I hope for them it was, but there are others like me and those I am still in contact with, who suffered big time at the hands of some.

That is an avenue I don’t wish to travel down again. My past I want to forget, right up until I was married to my second and last Husband. Later gators when I am sure I will have an update to report to you.

xxx

No comments: