translate

Thursday 2 May 2013

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME


How do you feel about IVF? My Hub has quite a hard outlook on the subject I think. He says if you are meant to have a child, it will happen. Well, take                my natural oven that reluctantly gave birth to me, only because I would not die inside of her as she tried so hard for that to happen, so she had me, because she would have burst basically if she had kept me in, Ha. Well I was talking to someone the other day, who worked with people who were drug users and had their children removed as they would rather do drugs as take care of their children, or they just could not come off their substances to care for their children. So they gave their kids up, or they were removed by social services.

So because people like them, could naturally have children, are they more at right to get pregnant than those who would love and look after their children?

Thank God for my Mum and Dad who adopted me. If I had been left with the so called woman who  gave birth to me, my life would have been so different, OK, I may have been a stronger person, but I reccon I would have been a very hard person and a person who cared about no one but myself and for sure I would have never seen my babies face as with the help of my Mum taking me to Russia, I was fortunate to be able to hold onto my sight until my baby was one year old.

The ache of the wish for a child is beyond my explanation. Only our maker can explain why we feel such a need. Of course, it is because of evolvement, the necessary reproduction of people power. For us to continuing to exist. But if we have a pain, which will not go away, we can’t turn off those feelings, can we?

It’s OK for my Husband to say those who cannot have  children should not seek help elsewhere, he is a man and although men want children and sometimes live to hold a Son or daughter of their own, they don’t have the same feelings as women. I agree with him that  when  you get to a certain age, IVF should not be allowed to be given. I think that way, because of the child, not the parents. As I said in a blog some days ago, my parents were 40 and 47 years older than me and loved me more than any parent could love their child, and for sure went beyond their duties of parenting, but I dreaded each night going to bed, thinking who would remind my Mother to take her pills before bed if I was a sleep, or boarding school? Dreaded each day when I  awoke, would they still be alive? Hated the thought of modern parents who were so cruel to my Mum and Dad and knew they would be laughed at because of their different values and fashion sense.  At a young age, I was without my parents and I would hope my Son would have me until he was at least forty? Though at the moment mind you, I wonder if he will want me around when he is seventeen, let alone forty.

I have just been listening to the pain a thirty year old lady is going through because she is trying to fight with IVF. It is so sad and so expensive. The poor get one free chance, the rich get as many as they can afford. There is a charity that helps people to pay for a trial of getting pregnant, but only so many are chosen for the hand out money, obviously, there is only so much money given as it is a charity, can you imagine, who has that job of picking the fortunate parents to be? It’s like being God. How do you choose such people?

Another charity is a one that has been opened in Huddersfield, a so called suspended coffee shop, which began in Naples. The customers can kindly buy a cup of coffee for a homeless person and the person who  lives on the streets, can come  into the coffee shops that are participating in this scheme and ask if there are any coffee’s been bought that day.

A beautiful idea? Better than giving money to the homeless person, so that they can then buy something that they shouldn’t?

Good on the people for bringing this to the North of the UK and even better of the public who will buy a spare coffee. Xxx

 

No comments: