translate

Friday 24 May 2013

A WEEKEND CATCH UP


I’m starting to get excited now. I never bother getting in such a state, until Hub is actually landed and on his train home, as so many times before I have reached as high as one can get and then slam, he has missed his train, or flight delayed and I am left gutted like a poor fish out of water.

Had a lovely chat across the pond today and caught up with friends from my old school. It has rained all day here and is so cold. Teen finished school today, my baby only goes back for four more exams. Gosh, time flies too quickly. Life is far too short and for so many people ridiculously short. I read a disturbing thing today; human hair is used in our chocolate? Rat poison is in our foods? I just don’t know why? For Goodness sake, is it to bulk out food? Surely there is something else we could use? Horrible. There is a march tomorrow against negative food. I hope it will make some difference? My friend told me today, that organic foods were slowly getting removed from our shelves. Why? Is it because not too many people are buying it? Perhaps because it is more expensive? If the shops gave the food a week advertised it to be the same price as the rubbish foods, we would all buy it? Then stores could bring down the price surely, if everyone bought that rather than the nasty food? Anyone who is taking part in the walk tomorrow, my hat goes off to you. Strength and health to all of you.

Well teen at a party tonight, he bought the girl a birthday gift. It is rather rude, as he would not tell me what it was? He has took Bunches, OMG? I hope it won’t be too rough for her? She is quite a flower and my sons friends, are rather like strong tufts of grass. Lovely friends, but not quite so refined. Welcome to the real world Bunches? Ha.

I am sure teen will look after her. She will be the bell of the ball for sure.

OK, going to put supper in the oven for Hub, he will be here in a couple of hours. I am out tomorrow with my coffee cup friend. She has just become engaged to a really lovely man and rightly so, is a very happy bunny.

It’s a long weekend here in the UK, bank holiday. My dear brother in law is coming on Sunday and we are going to the Dormouse a pub for a delightful meal. Teen coming too. It’s a typical English pub. With a stone floor and a fireplace. The food is beautiful too. My brother in law is a right character. Love him to bits.

OK, my dogs are killing each other again and poor old BB, is having a heart attack, so will rescue them all, as LC, has that kind of muffled sound as though she has the whole of Waggatails head in her mouth.

There could be an Oopsie moment if I don’t go now?

Enjoy your weekend and I will be back with lots more soon xxx  

No comments: