translate

Thursday 23 May 2013

AN OUTING AND ALL MUSLIMS


 

A late good afternoon to you all my dear Bloggets. How do I find your wellbeing today? I hope better than yesterday? As I sit in my favourite place, our conservatory, the rain beats it’s rather enthusiastic drum, against the glass. I wonder if it is asking to come in out of the rain? Ha. The cars go by just over the ivied covered wall and the wheels are making that slushing sound, as water slowly cleans the alloy’s!

 The birds are hungerly searching for nasty’s in the soil and a definite chill is in the dreary dark day of so called summer.

Teen came home today, almost before he left for school? He had a biology exam and was in the house by ten thirty this morning. Boom goes the music and bang goes my peaceful day, but not for long and before he left, he did a couple of jobs around the house. Then off with Bunches to a restaurant. So my girls and I have the house to ourselves, as one more sleep before my Hub returns. He is finding his visit to Germany, really interesting. All the ministers from Russia, China, Italy and so many other countries, are all there, at the conference.

Did I tell you my artist friend, is coming to Oslo with us? I don’t know her very well, I have only been out with her about four times, but she is nice.

When I was out with her yesterday being walked by the hounds, on the way back, she told me there was a lady who looked Chinese, dived out of the way of the dogs,

She landed in a bush of someone’s unsuspected garden. Gosh, I hope it wasn’t a Hawthorn bush?  Or she would have had a free session of acupuncture. My artist friend said she had never seen such fear on anyone’s face. I didn’t think I was that scary? Ha.

I went to the garden centre with Paula, my friend who is a really lovely person and we get on so well

It was lovely, I bought a pretty orange lily and most of the things in my garden, are a mid blue, like the garden chairs and plant pots, as well as the gravel on the boarders, so the orange and blue look really nice together? I got some other flowers too and indoor plants. Gosh it was a huge garden centre, but really odd, right in the middle of the plants, was a small section, selling clothes. I asked Paula, were they hiking clothes, or woollen clothes, as you normally find those in garden centres? She said no, there were dresses hanging up.

Dresses? Weird? Why? But if you are aware of my previous blogs, you will remember, we had to hand Hubs suits into the news agent, for dry cleaning and to exchange money, we went to the chemist.

So I guess dresses in a garden centre is OK?

“Not?

Oh, this was even more funny, just remembered this one, guess what else they sold?

Go on, guess?

Something you would really think about and when you realise you want one of these the first place you would think about going for one is the garden centre?

Electric fires.

Yep, I mean, why would you think of a garden centre to buy your fire?

At first I thought they were the ones you put in the green houses or sheds, but no, Paula said, the kind you have in your living room.

Crazy.

If you can see, you would walk around the garden centre though and just browse, you can’t do that when you are being guided. You go two places, one where you say you need to buy a particular item, and two, where you are shown. One day, I dream of looking around shops. One day if luck brings a cure?

As I get older, I wonder if ever in my lifetime I will see? I believe I will. I accept my blindness now, thanks to my Husband, but, I still ache to see. Our life would be so much easier and much better.

I am grateful to Paula though, she is kind taking me places, and I really really like her, and it passes my dull days. The best thing about it is I hope I am helping her, as she is so like I used to be, timid and afraid to step out. Doesn’t believe in herself. But she can help me to get out and I can help her soul. Perfect friendship, don’t you think?

Oh, I have had a lovely day talking to my bf on the phone; I think we broke our record today. It was lovely. Oh and his wife I think had a wonderful idea. I will come back to that in a mo jo, back to the garden centre.

Paula described all the colours and kinds of flowers but unlike my artist friend, who loves to describe, and  does it without me having to ask, whereas Paula, I kept having to say, what colour are they, how much are they, do they come back each year? So it took a bit longer to go around, but, until you have to do something like that, you have no experience. She really makes me laugh though,  as we walked around the higgledy pigildy stall, and over the hosepipes, I held her arm, I asked

“Have you lost weight, because your arms are thinner?”

 In her sweet quiet voice, she answered,

“No, I just am not wearing my thick jumper and coat? Hahahahahahaha.

Of course, silly me, its summer?

Not.

So we went to drink coffee and had a real girly afternoon. It was lovely and to hear her laughing was the best.

Some people wonder why people who can’t see, bother having nice things in their gardens.

Answer?

Because like you, we like our gardens to look pretty, believe me, in my mind, my garden is soooo beautiful with its mass of colours. I mean they may only be four colours, but at least seventeen in my head.

Why does a person who is not very pretty or handsome, still have mirrors in their house? So they can make a bad job, into a better job, hahaha.

We have mirrors in our house by the way? Not just for teen, but because they make the room appear larger.

My dear Hub, who sadly has never seen, does not understand the concept of mirrors. To him, how can you look at a wall hanging framed item and see yourself? I mean, if an alien came to visit us and had never seen a mirror before, he would look into it, and think there were two of them?

He   too, would not understand the reason or explanation, of a mirror.

Hub shocked me the other day; he said if there were a cure for his blindness, he would not take it. He would want someone else younger than him, to have the cure. He said, he was too old for change.

I wonder though, how much of that, does he actually really believe.

I mean, he is 44. He could have his life again in years? Me, I think/know, I have suffered enough in the world of lack of vision.

Giving sight to a young person is great, but would they really appreciate the gift? How could they?

Right back to my bf’s wife, she had a fantastic idea today. Remember the dreadful incident yesterday, with the poor soldier who was hacked to death? By a so called Muslim. Well, she thinks if every good Muslim /mosques got together and drove out the known bad people. People who are giving them, a bad name. Can you imagine what respect good Muslims would get in the UK? Whereas now, people dislike them in general and that is wrong, as so many of those of that religion, are good. It’s like people hate people from the UK, as we abroad are considered heavy drinkers and trouble makers, well, I don’t drink and I try to not cause trouble?

But I am branded one of those lowlifes who smash up the place they holiday in. Why should Muslims have a name for something they have not done?

So my S/P, BF’s wife, spread your great idea and let’s hope we can end this suffering of evil.

x   

 

No comments: