translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

IT'S OUR DESTINY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


 

I KNOW MY DESTINY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Tears for you

Turning my eyes of blue

Into crystal droplets

I ache for you

Not caring about flowers or chocolates

You hurt me so

Why don’t you just let me go

Your gifts are materialistic

Your heart is made from plastic

Your arms are strong

But I can’t carry on

Let go of me

I now know my destiny

It’s not with you

As I believed it was

You don’t know what is true

No yes, or no, always because

Making excuses

I had my uses

But now I am all done

There is no fun

Time for me to run

My heart has broken

My head has spoken

My life is choking

I need to breathe

Right now I grieve

For the loss of you

I will always love you

But know I’m on my own

Don’t contact me by phone

Or even a letter

Just forget me

That would be better

Goodbye

Don’t cry

You will find another

I’m not your Sister or your mother

I wanted to be your lover

But you don’t want that

And it’s too late

For me to forgive

It’s our fate

Close the gate

Shut the door

I don’t want you anymore

 

No comments: