translate

Wednesday 29 May 2013

OH THE X BACK ON THE BLOCK


Good evening Bloggets. I hope you are well? I am about to listen to a radio station, a drama Hub and I love. We have just had tea, well, Hub has, teens is in the oven for later, as he is at the cinema with his friends and later he will go to a party with Bunches and friends.

I made salmon with herbs and roast potatoes and salad and Hub had yoghurt. Too healthy for me, also I don’t eat anything with a face.

Teen’s girl is not impressed with me….. LS.

Oh God, teen going with Bunches, to see X husband on Saturday. Staying overnight with her… But X asked if I will pay for Teen to go? He has not seen him for six months and cannot even pay for the visit.

Well, I feel as stressed as Teens Dad is not good. Not good at all.

Right off to listen to our drama. I will tell you later about what I have been up to today. xx

 

No comments: