translate

Wednesday 22 May 2013

OH I AM A TRUE BLONDE


Oh Bloggets, yesterday’s blog was a “What? Today’s blog is a massive “Oh my Good God!”


 

Oh my word, what a laugh, are you ready for this one? I must  say, I do tend to be a blonde at least once a day, in fact, if I have not had a blonde moment, I think I am ill! Well, it’s not offen, I have more than one  Fi moment in one day, today? Oh Boy!

I woke up with a start. As though the house was on fire. Grabbed the closest thing and put it on, as really my poor Son is truly traumatised by the past sightings, of his naked Mother. I realised, that my teen had slept in for school. Popped some bread in the toaster, got his pack lunch box, to see what I could just throw in. Screaming like a banshee…. I’m not sure by the way, what exactly a banshee is, but, I’ve been told, they scream…

“Get up, you are late, come on quickly hurry?

“Hmm!

Was the sound beneath the duvet?

“What Mum? I’m sleeping!”

“Do you know what time it is? You will be late for school?

Then he informed me, he was on a late. He didn’t have to go in until ten.

Oh.

Well, how was I to know? Anyway, if he is off he should be studying, right? Ha.

I just can’t get used to the fact he has days now when he hardly is at school? Oh Gosh, it’s weird my Son has reached the age when school is not a daily occurrence… God help me?

Please let him get the grades for college, though it’s going to cost us a fortune, transport and lunch out every day, because a pack lunch is not the done thing, when you are at college.

Apparently.

I must say, when I went to college, I bought lunch in the cafeteria.

But I was 32. Ha.

So my old Blogget family, will remember, that I still am 32, so I must still be at college?????

A girl can dream?

Well, that was that, I took a shower and got dressed for my first visitor. My artist friend Gillian. We were to walk Waggatail and Black beauty. When Gillian came, she felt sorry for Long Chops. Oh so did I? So Gillian had the not so bright idea, of taking all three? Ah!

Let’s just say, we were took for a walk and Gillian said, one of her sleeves had somehow shrunk, in comparison to the other? I laughed and said LC, must have stretched her arm, it was really funny walking to our park, as I started off with Waggatail on harness. Gillian kind of followed me with LC and Little old BB. Well she kept telling LC, to sit? Hahahahahhehehehehehe. Nahah, not a chance.

There was no sitting going on there.

I heard her voice getting further and further in the distance. Waggatail was doing OK. I felt so bad, I had to stop? I ended up taking both Wagga on harness and BB on my right? Well to be honest, that took some doing? I didn’t know which blooming dog was guiding me? I must say, BB, did the much better job?

They all had the best run. It was funny and we met some lovely people including the most beautiful black German Shepard. A huge beasty boy with a forever tail. Mind you, his owner was a bit of a grumpy pants?

But I met an X Solicitor, who had her own business as a dog walker, as you do? She said, her clients, were much happier to see her now?

She spoke beautiful English obviously educated and now a dog walker?

We got home after Waggatail got a little friendly, with the ducklings and a very close; too close, for comfort, Lc, got to a cat.

Chatted for half an hour and then round two. Paula came. Off we went to the garden centre. Oh God, that was fun? I will write about that tomorrow. As really have to tell you this one.

OK, Got home, with all of my lovely plants, teen kindly put them in for me? Now he didn’t water them, or put the new compost on, but half job Harry did the most important thing, I can water them and the soil? Hmm. Possibly, but I would like to soil where we planted, knowing me, I will soil my statues. Gardening is not my thing, I can’t touch dirt, yuck and a capital YACK!

So just got all that out the way, then the groceries arrived. So, I heard the van, I opened/unlocked the front door, and you know when you have that  somehow vacant look upon your face with that kind of gormless expression as though can see the driver,  and you are  giving him a friendly smile?

You don’t?

Oh you unfriendly lot? Well, I guess you may know if you are visually impaired? So there I am at the door, smiling now I have done before, where I am standing there, five minutes, smiling away at a driver and wondering why he is not coming in. Realising after a while, that he is a taxi for a neighbour and not my shopping man? But this one was almost worse.

I opened the door, stepped back in the porch with this simple look upon my face. Oh he took forever and I knew he was the man, as I could hear the sounds of the shopping baskets coming out of the huge van. Well my front door is half glass, but it’s frosted. I have a permanent expression of friendliness on my face. Then I realised, the blooming front door, had blown closed? So it was shut the whole time…… I was smiling at the closed door…..

Oh God? Then it got worse. I bought a birthday card for my BF now; he is very much into massage? OK, bear with me at this point, as really I can’t not believe what I am about to write?

Now the local shop sells awful cards and he is my dear friend and wanted to get him a lovely card. All it said on the description, was a card for a man, featuring a massage table? Well, he used to give massages for a job. Perfect, yes?

No.

Now, also bare in mind, this birthday card came with the baked beans and the frozen cheese macaroni?

Putting the shopping away, teen shouted in horror,

“Mum, who is this card for?

“Dooby’s birthday.

No Mum, you can’t?

“Oh don’t tell me it is for a girl? Oh they said man?

“Mum, do you know what it has on it?

Here we go Bloggets.

A huge penis. With two men massaging it, with the words,

“Have a ball?

Oh! Oopsie.

 Now then, I can phone up tomorrow and say they did not describe the card and I want my money back, or give it to a gay relative of mine?

Teen says the latter is not a good idea, what do you think?

I just could not believe the picture?

What ever happened to those innocent days?

 But a fun day, interesting call from Hub more tomorrow and I shall tell you about the rest of my day.

With love. xxxxx

No comments: