translate

Saturday 4 May 2013

A CASSEROLE


My teen has gone to Bunches Dads to sleep over. He is on the couch as the Dad reassured me. I miss him, the door closed, the house went silent as the blanket of dark negative energy lifted, but I miss him so much. Though I have  had an afternoon of being talked to like a dog, had each of my words criticized and asked for him to do small jobs, like give water to his Canary, Irish, and clean his, bathroom getting ignored, but I miss him. Do I miss my Son or my child? My child was a good boy; my Son is an angry young man. He actually told me this afternoon, that I wanted him to come back from Bunche’s dads and tell him he has had an awful weekend?

Oh God why does he think so badly of me? I want him to have a beautiful time, he deserves it. He is so nasty right now, an yet, he kissed me before he left, told me he loved me, text me when he arrived there and that was my child…

Hub and I made a huge casserole and it smells delicious. It has everything in it, from dried butter beans, soaked of course, lentils, carrots, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots, beetroot, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, mixed herbs, courgette and more.

It is for tea.

Hub is going to make his homemade bread too. Yum.

Well I was just saying to Hub, that I used to be terrified when Hub and I were in the house without a sighted person with us, I guess until just four years ago, I had never had to be in that situation? I am OK now but it was really odd to get to this stage in life?

After a dreadful weekend of feeling really ill with asthma, I hope to chill and have a stress free day Saw my lovely friend yesterday and went out it was beautiful.

Caught up with friends from where I used to live they are great friends and I miss them.

Off to church later gators and shall tell you about teen and his weekend at Bunches Dad’s and the fairground.

No comments: