translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

See if you can guess this one?


What am I

By Fiona  Cummings

Butterfly colours

Time to watch others

Children and Mothers

Friends and lovers

Sitting here on the post

Watching my past go by

I can’t talk though

Can’t say hi

You may ask why

Because I am not allowed

Just have to blend in a crowd

Or sit on my own

Can’t choose where I go

So unable to roam

Go where I’m taken

Listen for words spoken

Follow my path

To find my ending

Where I am going

No money required

No need for spending

Or lending

Just caring

And sharing

My knowledge

You are all my students

This is your college

But you can’t hear me

Or see me

Feel me

Or smell me

What am I

Look to the sky

It was a cold January day

When I did die

So I sit on the post

As I am a ghost

No comments: