translate

Tuesday 7 May 2013

ETERNAL NIGHT WHISPERS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Eternal night whispers

By Fiona Cummings

 

The stars told me

We were meant to be

The moon guided me to you

Whispers from the night sky so navy blue

Said there will never be a love so true

Then I saw you waiting there

Hearing the night owls saying you will care

Standing under a street lamp shining

Reflecting your face with things you said to me

Everything I heard I found so inspiring

 It was then that I knew you belonged with me

For now and eternally

We held each other

As realisation knitted us together

My hand in yours

Our hearts shared a beat

I had fallen in love of course

On that cobbled street

The place the sky said we would meet

Each time we walk along the avenue

Leading us to our place

The trees bow kissing our face

Know how much I love you

Each day I look above so blue

And thank the mysterious blanket up high

For introducing me to you

How amazing is our sky

So real and so true

 

No comments: