translate

Thursday 16 May 2013

I HAVE LOST YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I HAVE LOST YOU

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Oh my darling the pain is dreadful

I feel like I have lost you

I no longer hear your voice so beautiful

I can’t say the words to you I love you

The laughter we used to share

To know that you did care

If in trouble you would be there

I wish my feelings I did not share

As now you have gone

My days seem so long

I hurt so much

Longing for your touch

To kiss your face

To sit in our place

Where the sun always shone

You would sing me a song

Playing your guitar

You were never far

But you have left me now

All alone

Not even a message on the phone

What I thought would last forever

Always stupidly believed we would be together

My soul mate has left me how much I regret

Revealing so much

As I sit and reflect

The words I did tell

How I have visited the place of hell

You know all my secrets

I opened my heart

Because I believed we would never part

I never learn

My heart does burn

How it is you I need

My tears they bleed

I wear my heart on my sleeve

And for that I must grieve

How much I did believe

That you would never leave

You walked out the door

Left me on the floor

Begging for your romance

Asking for one more chance

Coldly you walked

Didn’t even talk

Like an ice king in mid winter

Cutting through me like a splinter

So much I wish

You could give me one last kiss

I could lie on your chest, again

Feeling the best, without pain

Experiencing the love right through my veins

Running free in my mind from chains

So now you have gone

What is your gain

An easier life

Without detailed strife

I will always hold the memories

And never loss the love

As I will always believe you were sent from above

No comments: